Sunday, June 06, 2010
♥ Today, i'm having a holiday.
I didn't expect the holidays to come so fast...
I didn't actually want the holidays to come yet.
I just didn't want time to move.
I don't want to grow up.
Not really because of all the taxes and stuff that i always talk about..
But because if time moved, things will change.
Yes, change is good. But i don't want to change friends, yet.
I don't want to have different people in my life, yet.
I don't want to get a job, yet.
I don't want to change my uniform, yet.
I don't want to grow up believing that i can never take everything with me.
I don't like this feeling of loss even when i know there will be a feeling of gain.
I'm happy right now.
I'm happy even though i'm friends with someone who people tell me i shouldn't be friends with.
I'm happy even though my friends do things that i don't really like.
I'm happy even though i'm making mistakes every single day of every single month.
I'm happy. End of Story.
I don't want to stop being happy.
But i guess i don't want to always be stuck in this moment when i know there can be better ones up ahead, right?
Yup. I guess so.
ByeBye!!
I didn't actually want the holidays to come yet.
I just didn't want time to move.
I don't want to grow up.
Not really because of all the taxes and stuff that i always talk about..
But because if time moved, things will change.
Yes, change is good. But i don't want to change friends, yet.
I don't want to have different people in my life, yet.
I don't want to get a job, yet.
I don't want to change my uniform, yet.
I don't want to grow up believing that i can never take everything with me.
I don't like this feeling of loss even when i know there will be a feeling of gain.
I'm happy right now.
I'm happy even though i'm friends with someone who people tell me i shouldn't be friends with.
I'm happy even though my friends do things that i don't really like.
I'm happy even though i'm making mistakes every single day of every single month.
I'm happy. End of Story.
I don't want to stop being happy.
But i guess i don't want to always be stuck in this moment when i know there can be better ones up ahead, right?
Yup. I guess so.
So dear, God.This should be it =D
I pray that all my friends, family and all the people i love can have a great and happy today, tomorrow and the rest of their lives.
I pray that they stay healthy and that you give them the strength to stay strong at their weakest moments.
I pray that their worries can be washed away every night when they sleep.
Most importantly, i pray that they never take things for granted and cherish every passing moment with their heart.
Amen.
ByeBye!!
Labels: Dewi
3:35 PM

