Friday, April 16, 2010
♥ Heyyyy
I'm gonna write as much as i can before it turns 7, then i'll have to really rush to school. Today, is speech day. I'm so worried i'm gonna make mistakes. Argh. Am so nervous. I'm MC for speech day omg. o.o
Anyway, life is getting better =) Dylan and i are quarreling lesser and lesser already. And yes indeed.
Anyway, My chinese class isn't so fun anymore. Samantha, Dilys agrees. I think Kumi too. I miss Mdm Goh sooo much. She gives me this sense of achievement, every lesson when i am able to do something by myself. She doesn't say it, but i feel that she is always encouraging us. She tells us that learning is difficult and that if we try, we can learn chinese well. She really is a good role model. =)
My A Math is getting better too.
I'm sure things'll will get better if i keep trying =DDD
Honestly, i don't think 3e1 can afford not to come to school for 10 days like Tiara did. She's gonna have alot of troubles catching up. But nevermind. I'LL HELP HER =DDDDDDD.
Today i have PE and double BIO then ENDOFSCHOOL then speech day! Then i will be slightly more free from then on =DDDDD
That's about it =DD
Bye bye! Catch me on twitter
Anyway, life is getting better =) Dylan and i are quarreling lesser and lesser already. And yes indeed.
A good relationship is made up of 2 good forgivers.Anyway, hmmmm. I'm gonna try and update LOADS so that people will read my blog allll the time =DDDDDD
Anyway, My chinese class isn't so fun anymore. Samantha, Dilys agrees. I think Kumi too. I miss Mdm Goh sooo much. She gives me this sense of achievement, every lesson when i am able to do something by myself. She doesn't say it, but i feel that she is always encouraging us. She tells us that learning is difficult and that if we try, we can learn chinese well. She really is a good role model. =)
My A Math is getting better too.
I'm sure things'll will get better if i keep trying =DDD
Honestly, i don't think 3e1 can afford not to come to school for 10 days like Tiara did. She's gonna have alot of troubles catching up. But nevermind. I'LL HELP HER =DDDDDDD.
Today i have PE and double BIO then ENDOFSCHOOL then speech day! Then i will be slightly more free from then on =DDDDD
That's about it =DD
Bye bye! Catch me on twitter
Labels: Dewi
6:56 AM

