Saturday, March 13, 2010
♥ Thank You!
The first letter that fell out was....
a picture of little miss and misters!!
It doesn't state who did it but it's
REALLY REALLY cute!! Absolutely LOVE
it.
Second was... HI DEWI =D -- from matt.
HI MATT =DD -- From Dewi XDD!
Third was... Zara's! And of course, my dear lizzie's XD
Yes i know you've changed BAREEE and you hang out with Rita as in the skinny one or the one who vomits in a tesco bag full of HOLES?!
Andandand, Liz, Rach and Nad are true friends. You better cherish them or you end up like me v.v
Dylan's awesome. Very awesome =D Quit the ayehaye-s =P
My sisterS are busy. Second sis has a boyfriend now ayehaye =P
Step dad is no longer step dad LONG STORY. And he returned to Shanghai.
o.O Moriam rebel, understandable. RACHEL?!?!?!?! MY DEAR SWEET RACHEL!?!?
Liz get into trouble also understandable... jkjk XD
Btw, people change. I've changed. I totally miss you guys and wish i could somehow drag the people i get along with over there and have a big happy family but that's just not possible =( But as long as you learn as you change, you can't be too bad.
WAIT. YOU'RE GOING DUBAI FOR A LOONNNGG TIME?!?!?!?!?!?! I WAS ASSUMING IT WAS FOR A HOLIDAY!! OMGGGGG WHAT ABOUT LIZZIE?!?!!? O.O
Smmookkkingggg?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!
I miss Ms Divney, Mr Davies etcetcetcetcetc Mr..... science teacher in year 8 =D No, not the one who shouted at me and is racist v.v
And... I'M NOT IN JAPAN?!?! I thought i explained that i'm in SINGAPORE?!?! andandand, anyway, Singapore is hot. and cold as there are MANY air-cons and no giant warm blankets like my favourite warm pink one in England. I miss my scarves. I miss my heavy coats and light bags. =( Miss alot of things. Alot alot of things.
My friends are well... busy bleah.
School. I have WHITE HAIR BECAUSE OF IT!! Does that explain what school is? o.O
I don't get detentions cuz my class, don't think we have the time or can afford to get detentions really. Oh btw, TEACHERS HAVE THE ABILTY TO CANE STUDENTS. Whereas there is like "you can't touch me nanananananana! I can SUE YOUUU" summin like that XD
LOL at your swearwords. i've heard some of em before. And Puh-lease. Disgusting? Who was the one who STARTED being 'disgusting'?! Y'alls forgot about me v.v
We've done surds. Am on erm.. hold on. i forgot o.o
And i'll copy and paste this into facebook okay? XD
Okayyy that took me agggeess to read. NEXT!
Fourth! Thickest pile yet o.o DEFINATELY Rachel. Your's and Dilys' handwritingis so similar o.o
I'mma go toilet and carry on reading =D
Am now back =D
Pretty stickersss =D
Hey, funny, my group of friends has been thin and scarce too. But don't worry. We'll go to college and then we'll have the chance to make EVEN MORE FRIENDS okay? =DD
and no, sadly none of those babies in our school. Btw, people change. If they leave you cuz you left Adam then maybe there was a misunderstanding or something. Just believe that tomorrow will be a better day =)
OHH and if you get the girl baby, NAME IT DEWI. YES. DEWI. MEEE =DDDD
Yes, i am still into manga and anime, i just haven't had the time Dx
I see you and lizzie are really into death note huh. I haven't read it yet. XDD
HEY! DON'T MISS OUT ON MAGICALK GIRL LYRICAL NANOHA STRIKERSSS. You can't just finish the first 2 and miss out on the third! The third is equally good!
HAHA! I have completed vampire knight AND vampire knight guilty =P
I watched beyblade and owned one when i was... 7 i think. Yup. Didn't complete it though XDDD
I rarely play basketball anymore. Hard to explain. And no. No restaurant here =)
Well, i'm getting better at schooling. Not the best but getting better, i believe.
About your family, i'm not sure (from what i've read) if it's going in a good way or bad. Seems that your mum's side is okay but your dad's being an arse. Sorry if I insulted you. I don't mean to. Your dad's not being very nice. Not at all.
Thick huh. More than half the world is thick. freaking damn thick.
About cutting yourself. I've completely stopped. I just thought that, maybe the best way to be happy again is to just be happy.
Hehe... Rachel is now a great influence. Everyone wants to knit now huh XDD
LOL. at all the P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S etc.
Thank you all very much for the letters and your time. It's really sweet and i really miss you guys!! Write more okay! Someday i might just surprise you with a reply =)
Love, Dewi!
Labels: Dewi
9:06 PM

