<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8088647?origin\x3dhttp://illogicalspaghetti.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 09, 2010

♥ School!

Okay, my first week of school was... actually VERY busy.
Had homework on my FIRST day.
Okayokayoaky.
I woke up sorta on time, surprisingly, on my first day.
Was in the car when i msged Yew Peng saying:
'Fuck fuck fuck! I left your present at home!'
Then he replied then i called him remembering that he'll be in long pants, Dylan too
so i called YP and was like 'YEW PENG! YOU WEARING LONG PANTS RIGHT? I'M SO GONNA LAUGH XDDDD'
i arrived at school and the first ex-sec-2 i see was Marcus, Isabel's bf, and i too, laughed XD!
Next i saw a group of e1s in the corner along with JJ who actually looks normal in long pants. Guess i'm too used to seeing him wear long jeans XD
Then i walked up the stairs, holding my laughter til i saw Shanneen, Chia Min and Miao Ru and i burst. I looked for Yew Peng and i laughed again.
I wasn't used to being called sec 3 and i guess alot of my class mates are like that too XDDD
That day i recieved my first homework! Math.
Second day... don't remember...
Wednesday... blank.. o.o
Anyway. Overall the week was busy with quite a few homework. I haven't done the reading part for Science and Lit and i haven't done the Chem workbook homework! So i have to do eet tomorrowwww!
I figured out how to add songs to the ipod without having to delete previous songs so i have to remember to tell that to Jolene.

To-Do List
- Do Homework [Chem, Lit and Bio]
- Read [Things Fall Apart]
- Tell Jolene that i can add songs to her ipod.
- Get files! [2 green, 2 purple, a yellow, an orange] and a LOAD of dividers.
- Buy Dylan a birthday present!
- AND FIND MY DAMN REPORT BOOK!!

Okayyy... Erm... Maybe i'll create a twitter account? Maybe.
Hmmmmm... Catch me on facebook okay. [Dewi Tan]
[jessica_jiahui95@hotmail.com (facebook) / dewi-jessi-jiahui@hotmail.com (MSN)]
C yas =)

OH! And CCA hasn't started. Should start next week. I'm REALLY looking forward to it x.x XDD

Labels:

♥Confusion = Grumpy!♥

11:06 PM


Please do the nuffnang survey, it's free and easy! And have a click on the ads =)

♥ theGrumpyToasts



      Photobucket
      Dewi, Tanzila, Elizabeth, Rachel, Zara, Latifah.
      Ages range from 14-16
      Various races and religions.
      Blahblahblahblahblah =)
      Other info is private and confidential =)



♥ Twit&Tag





♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing



♥ Nuffnang