<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8088647?origin\x3dhttp://illogicalspaghetti.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 01, 2009

♥ Pissed.

500+ FUCKING SONGS.
GONE.
FUCK MAN.
FUCK IT.
I'M UNLUCKY.
IT'S BEEN PROVEN.
I really feel like screaming because i am very very frustrated right now.
People have NO respect towards MY things. SO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THEIRS?!
Iunno, cuz i thought i'd at least be asked when my stuff are being thrown away or deleted.
But no. Someone does it and it completely slips their mind to tell me that they deleted MY SONGS.
I mean, pictures are fine. I have them uploaded to facebook. But my MUSIC. Come on. Anyone who knows me knows that i NEED my music. It's a way to let out my anger. But no. I guess people don't care. They just don't bloody care. Thnx man. THNX. But however pissed i am, i can't be rude. Cuz she's my mother right? I must respect her.
So i'll just blame all this on my luck.
I'M UNLUCKY. IT'S PROVEN.

Labels:

♥Confusion = Grumpy!♥

9:57 PM


Please do the nuffnang survey, it's free and easy! And have a click on the ads =)

♥ theGrumpyToasts



      Photobucket
      Dewi, Tanzila, Elizabeth, Rachel, Zara, Latifah.
      Ages range from 14-16
      Various races and religions.
      Blahblahblahblahblah =)
      Other info is private and confidential =)



♥ Twit&Tag





♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing



♥ Nuffnang