<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8088647?origin\x3dhttp://illogicalspaghetti.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

♥ Remember.

[rant]
Remember this post you made, ZA?

Today . . . although i overslept and missed my
Sunday service AGAIN, surprisingly i did not
receive any morning call from any of my brothers
. . . . Guess that they're too busy and forgot to call
me huh . . .

Anyway today was . . . erm . . . FUN !! I didn't
quarreled with Dewi for today (: Seems that
she was in a good mood this morning. . . . . .
but not for long . . . she dropped her phone
on the Taxi and didn't realise it . . . Hais . . . . .
Sad case . . . .

Then after that went back to Dewi's house to
watch anime !! Was so glad that she cheered
up (: watched Fruit Basket, was damm funny
lo !! The Ayame was so damm hilarious !! (:
Haha . . . Ah jie ordered Mac for us =D After
eating continue playing computer games,
acno's energizer, bubble trouble, guitar geeks
. . . . was having fun the whole day !!

Hope that everyday can be like today, we can
watch anime, play and laugh together. Really
hate it when i said the wrong things then make
till Dewi bad mood ):

I promised that even if we quarreled, i will
not talk back to you kay ? I will try to be
erm . . . more "tanzila like", give in to you in
everything. And i will think thrice before
i said anything next time. I realised that i
had accidentally said lots of stupid stuff ya =p

Hais . . . having school tml . . . . sianzz diao . . . .


Remember?
And this?

I really wish that i can shine lights into people life, i want people
around me to be happy everyday, but what and how should i do ?
I really hate it when i see my friends are having bad mood yet i
couldn't do anything to cheer them up. . . especially her . . . . . . .
You asked me if i remembered the thing about wanting people around me to be happy.
But do YOU remember?
You said you wanted to stop quarreling.
Fine.
But you brought up 2 completely different things.
All i wanted was your trust and then you attacked me with my attitude.
Really, was it my attitude? Or was it your temper too?
I talk to you like i talk to everyone else.
But why is it, you're the only person telling me about it?
Is it because they don't want to tell me?
Or because i'm not even speaking to them in a rude way?
Do you want me to talk to you, treat you in a special way?
I know i've changed. I knew months ago.
But do you know you've changed too?
Do you?

Don't cry after you read this. Really.
I'm really sorry.
About the trust thing, i swear i did nothing wrong.
About my attitude, my temper.
I really am very very sorry.

Oh and one more thing.
One word to describe the 2 of you.
Dramatic.

[/rant]
Dewi.

Labels:

♥Confusion = Grumpy!♥

9:56 PM


Please do the nuffnang survey, it's free and easy! And have a click on the ads =)

♥ theGrumpyToasts



      Photobucket
      Dewi, Tanzila, Elizabeth, Rachel, Zara, Latifah.
      Ages range from 14-16
      Various races and religions.
      Blahblahblahblahblah =)
      Other info is private and confidential =)



♥ Twit&Tag





♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing



♥ Nuffnang