Tuesday, September 29, 2009
♥ =O
My Tan was jealous? Of who? o.O
T.T My Tan likes someone else?
WHHHHYYYYYY????
T.T Tan! Why must you do this to meee?!
jkjk =P Love you Tan.
Hope that dude or whoever the fuck it is doesn't do anything wrong!
Tell him to watch himself =P
SO. What has happened recently?
Nothing much really.
Meh.
Need to catch up on my anime!
But not today.
Or tomorrow.
Not during Sept and Oct.
cuz there are...
EXAMS~!
According to Sam, everyone's rushing o.O
Ehh... Ok then. Hehe.
I guess i'll study a little too?
I'll try?
I'm sure i'll rush the night before the exams.
As always.
Especially history.
Gonna really need help for that!
Oh noooeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!
T.T My Tan likes someone else?
WHHHHYYYYYY????
T.T Tan! Why must you do this to meee?!
jkjk =P Love you Tan.
Hope that dude or whoever the fuck it is doesn't do anything wrong!
Tell him to watch himself =P
SO. What has happened recently?
Nothing much really.
Meh.
Need to catch up on my anime!
But not today.
Or tomorrow.
Not during Sept and Oct.
cuz there are...
EXAMS~!
According to Sam, everyone's rushing o.O
Ehh... Ok then. Hehe.
I guess i'll study a little too?
I'll try?
I'm sure i'll rush the night before the exams.
As always.
Especially history.
Gonna really need help for that!
Oh noooeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!
Labels: Dewi
10:04 PM

