Thursday, September 03, 2009
♥ Hey.
Bleah. Sorry ZA, i know you were just trying to have fun on the 'pay back'
I'm just not happy.
Now my sister is like "When i come in i better see you sleeping." And i'm trying to FUCKING apologize.
"You haven't been beaten for a long time hor?"
Ya. Can?
Beating doesn't help. It'll just wake Oscar up and get you in trouble. Heard of child abuse? Well, no. I'm not as heartless. Hopefully.
Really do not wish to be like you when i grow up.
Anyway.
Fuck.
Forgot what i was gonna say to ZA. Sorry.
Now i'm frustrated again =.=
Reason of emotional whirlwind lately?
MEAL SKIPPING.
Heh.
No one's fault.
Get's annoying ya know.
I eat noodles and my mum complains.
So now i'm not eating noodles and there's nothing else to eat unless i cook.
And i dunno what to cook neither am i bothered enough to cook.
I just want people to shut up and leave me alone right now =.=
Sorry ZA.
Sorry.
Sorry.
Please don't reply =.=
Again, sorry.
Keep getting frustrated.
Damn.
I wanna go home.
This place doesn't feel anything like home.
I wanna cry.
Bleah.
Nevermind.
I'll cheer up tomorrow morning.
C yas.
Loves.
Whatever.
Bye.
I'm just not happy.
Now my sister is like "When i come in i better see you sleeping." And i'm trying to FUCKING apologize.
"You haven't been beaten for a long time hor?"
Ya. Can?
Beating doesn't help. It'll just wake Oscar up and get you in trouble. Heard of child abuse? Well, no. I'm not as heartless. Hopefully.
Really do not wish to be like you when i grow up.
Anyway.
Fuck.
Forgot what i was gonna say to ZA. Sorry.
Now i'm frustrated again =.=
Reason of emotional whirlwind lately?
MEAL SKIPPING.
Heh.
No one's fault.
Get's annoying ya know.
I eat noodles and my mum complains.
So now i'm not eating noodles and there's nothing else to eat unless i cook.
And i dunno what to cook neither am i bothered enough to cook.
I just want people to shut up and leave me alone right now =.=
Sorry ZA.
Sorry.
Sorry.
Please don't reply =.=
Again, sorry.
Keep getting frustrated.
Damn.
I wanna go home.
This place doesn't feel anything like home.
I wanna cry.
Bleah.
Nevermind.
I'll cheer up tomorrow morning.
C yas.
Loves.
Whatever.
Bye.
Labels: Dewi
11:11 PM

