Monday, August 31, 2009
♥ Hey.
Hmmm...
Nothing much happened today.
I love you, you love me.
Friends forever?
What are friends o.O
I'm stupid?
Well, bleah.
I'm a stupid girl. Stupid.
I'm standing here, kicking myself.
Hoping it entertains people.
Haha. Anyway, that's about it.
My knee... hmmm... punishment?
Hope so.
I'm unhappy.
Care about me.
Nah. Ya know what? Nevermind.
You're probably too busy.
Sorry to disturb.
I'll go play in my own world now.
Where i'm lonely.
Me entering other people's world is... hurting them.
If that's so, leave me alone to be lonely and sad.
Leave me alone to live a sad and fake life.
I'm only 14, really, what can you expect?
You can only expect me to be foolish.
Well, that's what i am then. Foolish.
Foolishly smiling, hiding.
My tears, you'll only see them once.
Maybe twice, if you're lucky.
Since i've so little confidence, just let me fall.
Let me fall.
I try to let you not regret.
But i get hurt.
And i simply forgive and forget.
Apology? Non.
You forget to apologize.
I do too.
So i haven't a reason to blame you.
Paranoid?
Am i really?
Immature?
Am i really?
Since i'm so stupid, childish, immature.
Why not set an example? Teach me.
If you can.
If you can't, why not just SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I've left you alone.
I'm not trying to PISS YOU OFF.
I'm buying my friend, who i bought first but i never told you to stop buying her, right?
I'll stop when i can't afford her.
That's how the game goes.
But if you're not happy with the rules, why are you taking it out on me?
Why?
Nevermind.
Don't answer.
I'm contradicting.
Fuck.
Above post is to: No one in particular. (If you think a part is for you, then fine but don't assume and don't be too sure.)
Lotsa love,
Dewi.
P.S. Even Yew Peng didn't get angry that i kept buying Kumi. So why are you being so... Nevermind. You're not worth it.
Labels: Dewi
5:52 PM

