Thursday, August 20, 2009
♥ Hey =D
Ello ello people!
I swam 12 laps yesterday!
15 laps today!
Yayayayayay!!!
So proud of myself.
Cuz i'm not good at swimming.
Today, My sis and i swam and swam and swam and then it started raining.
We stayed til the security came then we left.
LOL.
T'was big funnn!!!
Anywayyyy...
I'm hungry now Dx
and i forgot to do geog homework.
andandand...
ya 11:26pm
ohoh btw.
Common Test results so far.
-Chinese - 6/50 [expected. LOL.]
-Science - 25.5/40 [BAD! Went from A2 to C D<]
-Math - 33/50 [Could do better!]
I still need to find out the following.
I swam 12 laps yesterday!
15 laps today!
Yayayayayay!!!
So proud of myself.
Cuz i'm not good at swimming.
Today, My sis and i swam and swam and swam and then it started raining.
We stayed til the security came then we left.
LOL.
T'was big funnn!!!
Anywayyyy...
I'm hungry now Dx
and i forgot to do geog homework.
andandand...
ya 11:26pm
ohoh btw.
Common Test results so far.
-Chinese - 6/50 [expected. LOL.]
-Science - 25.5/40 [BAD! Went from A2 to C D<]
-Math - 33/50 [Could do better!]
I still need to find out the following.
- English
- Literature
- History
- Geography
And i think i missed something o.O
Ah well!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Loves to the worllddddd!!! <3<3<3!!!
Labels: Dewi
11:23 PM

