<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8088647?origin\x3dhttp://illogicalspaghetti.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

♥ Mimi

Tag reply to ******:
I know i'm heartless, i've been told countless amount of times.
I'm a moron.
And since you've called me heartless, why would you expect me to feel guilty?
Well, i'd say, that yes. I feel guilty.
But even if i said that, you'd still call me heartless wouldn't you?
I didn't break up with him thinking that people would like me any better.
Like some expected.
Neither did i break up with him thinking it'll benefit me.
Cuz it doesn't.
Like i expected.
I honestly have no clue what the fuck i was thinking.
I'm guessing that one out of the 3 people i did it for doesn't appreciate it.
Nevermind.
I still did it for her anyway, whether she wanted it or not.
The other 2 are people who are really, really good people who make great friends.
Possible reasons and why they may not work...
I wasn't happy
Not True. Because i was.
I was bored
There's nothing really to be bored of.
He didn't treat me good enough
He couldn't have treated me any better.
I keep thinking of reasons. Then i think of things that contradicts.
Even I don't know what the hell i'm thinking.
I just know that i have to move on and stick to my decision.
No point moving back i guess.
=/.
I'd say i hate myself for doing this, except i don't.
I don't love myself for doing it either.
For once, i'm neutral.
=/

Labels:

♥Confusion = Grumpy!♥

6:30 PM


Please do the nuffnang survey, it's free and easy! And have a click on the ads =)

♥ theGrumpyToasts



      Photobucket
      Dewi, Tanzila, Elizabeth, Rachel, Zara, Latifah.
      Ages range from 14-16
      Various races and religions.
      Blahblahblahblahblah =)
      Other info is private and confidential =)



♥ Twit&Tag





♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing



♥ Nuffnang