Friday, May 08, 2009
♥ Mimi
AHAHAHA!!! today... SOMEONE couldn't sit down v.v
IT WAS HILARIOUS.
apparently, when he sat down for exam, his ass started bleeding v.v
Well... at least him and Kumi are fine now..
i'm glad ^^
IT WAS HILARIOUS.
apparently, when he sat down for exam, his ass started bleeding v.v
Well... at least him and Kumi are fine now..
i'm glad ^^
Woke ZA up today =) weird weird one...
Stop being late la kor!
And i didn't know you didn't sleep...
so sorry T.T
IF i get less than an B3 for geog, i give you $20 k? PROMISE.
I REALLY REALLY don't want to put your hardwork to waste...
OH BTW! KUMI...
KISSED ME ON THE LIPS...
WOOOHOOO!!! so happy =)
first it was the cheeks... twice...
then i kiss her on the cheek once...
then she kissed me on the cheek again...
then on the lips <3
then i kissed her back on the lips...
wahahahaha.... no... actually yes...
now we are true lesbian partners v.v
Jonathan's jealous...
AHAHAHA!
Sorta had a mini quarrel with my sis today...
but all turned out well...
Love you sis!
Thnx for the dinner!
<3<3<3<3<3
HIM.
Still hating.
At least i'll try to talk to him.
XD
I hate hatred v.v
i will try not hating.
Hais...
ZA has been cleaning my house!
=0
really becoming a full time Maria huh...
10 ice cubes a day ok!
PROMISE!
So to conclude today...
I really had alot of fun...
it was... eventful...
like most other days
but today was special...
i found out a few things ^^
wahahaha....
I love all...
i hope all loves me...
though, that'll take...
a few years i guess...
I shall continue changing...
till things are better...
maybe never...
but ah well...
Full moon today! JunJie must be staring at it...
I love you moon! I missed you!!
Hope to see you soon again... oki?
<3<3<3<3<3
My sis is looking at Kumi's blog o.o
Labels: Dewi
10:41 PM

