Thursday, March 26, 2009
♥ Mimi
Earth hour coming up, are you celebrating?
sighhh!! Broke up with JunJie, fell in (hopefully real) love... but, with a good friend's ex boyfriend... Putting myself in a difficult position... O' wonderful goddesses of social life, please guide me through the right paths...
Yes he wants to go out with me... and i do too... but Jolene (the good friend) isn't able to let him go, and she's my friend as well as JJ not able to let me go, and is his friend. Complicating? sorta, i guess... I tend to get myself in complicating situations don't i?
JJ complains about me being mean to him. It's cuz i get frustrated when he gives me the 'emo' attitude. I know it's partly my fault for not giving him enough? He spent nearly $100 on me. he bought it HIMSELF. i didn't request them. i appreciated it, but that doesn't mean it's an excuse to lead him on right? So, why am i getting the blame on it? Why is Jonathan getting the blame too?
And i made Kumi and Jolene angry i guess... I said i had plans for myself so i couldn't go out with them... and when they saw Jonathan and i sitting together, their faces were like... black... freakin' pissed.
uguuuuuu... okok hopefully they weren't pissed... maybe i misunderstood?
darn. I can never call Tanzila... it's either too late or too early uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...................
sighhh!! Broke up with JunJie, fell in (hopefully real) love... but, with a good friend's ex boyfriend... Putting myself in a difficult position... O' wonderful goddesses of social life, please guide me through the right paths...
Yes he wants to go out with me... and i do too... but Jolene (the good friend) isn't able to let him go, and she's my friend as well as JJ not able to let me go, and is his friend. Complicating? sorta, i guess... I tend to get myself in complicating situations don't i?
JJ complains about me being mean to him. It's cuz i get frustrated when he gives me the 'emo' attitude. I know it's partly my fault for not giving him enough? He spent nearly $100 on me. he bought it HIMSELF. i didn't request them. i appreciated it, but that doesn't mean it's an excuse to lead him on right? So, why am i getting the blame on it? Why is Jonathan getting the blame too?
And i made Kumi and Jolene angry i guess... I said i had plans for myself so i couldn't go out with them... and when they saw Jonathan and i sitting together, their faces were like... black... freakin' pissed.
uguuuuuu... okok hopefully they weren't pissed... maybe i misunderstood?
darn. I can never call Tanzila... it's either too late or too early uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...................
Labels: Dewi
8:48 PM

