Saturday, June 11, 2011
♥ Finally
Well, it's finally the holidays. I'm supposed to be studying... supposed to be. Tomorrow I'll be on my 3rd proper, proper date with Jonathan. So excited XPPP We're gonna watch X-Men First Class and hopefully, I'll be able to get myself some snow ice =P Yummy! Anyway.. I feel really bad about not studying. But the motivation is not there at all. I feel so worn out and awfully tired. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I've been watching GLEE the whole time, trying to escape from that pile of homework I hid under the pillow but it's HAUNTING me. And then I stress myself out with all that thinking about how O Levels is coming up and I'm NOWHERE near prepared when other students are probably working their ass off studying like 3 hours everyday. I CAN'T EVEN STUDY FOR 10 MINS EVERYDAYYY! Goshhh WHATTHEHELLAMIDOING?!?!??!?!?!?!?
10:45 PM

