Wednesday, May 18, 2011
♥ =/
It seems that ever since 26th March, I've been avoiding anything that will give me false hope =/ I don't even dare to accept him as friend, because.. Iunno. Isn't it unlikely that he'd add me as a friend again? I find it SUPER unlikely =/
My luck hasn't been good today. Maybe it's due to all the sighing. I should stop that. Nope, no more sighing =)
We got a ring! =D I quite like it. I can collect it tomorrow. Tehehehehehe.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh................. Shouuld... I... accept?
I want to =/
Maybe I should.
Should I?
Gosh. I will xP
My luck hasn't been good today. Maybe it's due to all the sighing. I should stop that. Nope, no more sighing =)
We got a ring! =D I quite like it. I can collect it tomorrow. Tehehehehehe.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh................. Shouuld... I... accept?
I want to =/
Maybe I should.
Should I?
Gosh. I will xP
8:35 PM

