Sunday, January 02, 2011
♥ New Year! Bye 2010~
Okay well, this post is like a day late! That's because i was celebrating the new years with my awesome friends in tpy! Not that my friends who do not live in toy aren't awesome. XDD
2010 has been the best year so far since my return to Singapore. Hatred towards me from some people have been resolved! That's like really relieving. Let's have a recap shall we?
January
Start of my life in 3e1. I remember that we had math homework on the first day of school!! Bonding between the class commenced. We were still in our cliques where people backchat about one another (though, we still do it now XD just not as often and not about the same people!) But we've learned to understand one another and to confront one another. Oh! And we disliked our teachers too! We talk horribly of them but as time passes, we either got used to them or we accepted them because we'd have to stick to them for 2 years! We started getting used to our timetables and extra periods etc. OMG I MISSED OUT THE MOST AMAZING PART. WE SAW THE GUYS WEAR LONG PANTS. OMGYOUHAVENOIDEAHOWHILARIOUSITWAS. Especially for me XDDD Oh and Common test!
Febuary
Well, Commotions started here! Especially about the class tee! This was the main reason why we're so good with each other now! We took the designing of our class tee quite seriously and the fact that people were upset about another person's design was upsetting me. So instead we voted things out and those who didn't like it at first accepted it and those who agreed just simply agreed! Also, we heard Caleb say useful things for the first time! =O Oh and i don't remember when but i think i had some pms problems around the month too =P So anyway, we ended up with a devil design but it was rejected =( And we really liked it too! And with some of the nerdiest brains in our class, we changed the design to super nerd! And coincidentally, the uncle who was helping us print the T-Shirts needed another copy of the design too! So with one a day to go, we hurried the designs and our class tee turned out AWESOME! A lot of people said it was cute too! We were sooooo pleased! Oh and Chinese New Year was on Valentine's day! =P And we made awesome quotes.
March
The month that i began working hard for the future. I started thinking about the future, what i wanted to do, where i wanted to be. It was pretty fun thinking up the possibilities of where i'd end up in about 5 year's time. And there was the level camp. My first camp EVER! It was... REALLYREALLYGOODATFIRST. Then things happened and i didn't really enjoy the camp fire. But ahh well. I can't seem to be able to let go of it yet cuz the thing was just there and not solved. He hated her, she hated him. Nobody listened to me =.= Things got screwed. Things happened. Didn't like it. Misunderstandings were created. Rumours were created. Nevermind. Oh on the bright side, 3e1 was so determined to be a united class and we've succeeded! OHHH AND CCA CAMP!
April
3RD AWESOME BIRTHDAY OMGOMGOMG. HAD A DURIAN FACIAL AND A CHOCOLATE ONE LOLOLOL. Had the present i wanted!! 3 cakes too!!! OH man it was so AWESOME. Ahahaha and we stressed out about our class test etc. And on how we kept making the same mistakes in them! I remember having a 2 period long lecture from Mrs Lau! It was - amazingly - not demoralizing at all! I think we were all so motivated by her words! We saw that Mrs. Lau really, really believed in us!! I was MC for speech day too! So nerve racking! So many rehearsals! But the crappy thing was that they only gave me 1.5hours CIP and listed me as a helper whereas other's had a tonne more. =( Ahahahaha and i did badly for a hell lot of a math tests.
May
MIDYEAREXAMSOMGOMGOMG. Everybody stressed out! My results were so AWESOME. I topped 2 sciences!! I was soooooo happy with my class rank as well! OHHH AND MY FIRST FEVER OF THE YEAR! Oh boy, i had to have a fever on an important exam too!! I don't remember which paper it was but i remember sorta dropping next to Jolene's table when we were done XDD Quite a few of us had a fever! I think i spreaded it! OH AND TIARA PUKED STRAWBERRY MILK DURING HUMANS PAPER! I remember cuz i had to clean it up for her! Hehehe We stressed out like crazy!!!!!!! We studied real damn hard. I FAILED ENGLISH PAPER 2 TOO!
June
OH THE HORRIBLE REMEDIALS! I didn't listen to any of them! Hehehehehe! And I played lan for the first time! I think i basically wasted my June holidays with Dylan XDD I don't remember any of it!!! OHH I PROCRASTINATED HOMEWORK LIKE CRAZY!
July
Decided to change the blogskin but never did! Burned midnight oil to finish my holiday homework!! Oh and something happened between us and Henry o.O I think it had something to do with Kumi and Dilys too. Can't remember!
August
Well, things went worse with Dylan and homework accumulated like crazy. Singapore's national day! Oh i remember making fun of Rafi and stuff. Blahblah. Can't remember much! i got PIPI! and pupu and hoohoo. Quarrel with Henry again XD
September
BROKE UP WITH DYLAN! Highlight of the month XD Things were confusing and frustrating and a cacophony but with emotions... if that makes sense. I wanted to learn newer words. Often went on skype with Max and he often gave me advice, especially about the future! I started obsessing over Charlieissocoollike and David Choi because of Shanneeeeen. Common test! BEST COMMON TEST EVER. BEST RESULTS EVER <3 Became closer with Yew Peng!! Man, he's always there when i'm upset. Tiara too! I keep bugging them XDD
October
EXAMS ARE COMING! OMGSTRESS! Actually wanted to study earlier but plans were screwed =.= Didn't do as well as i hoped so.. =/ Topped physics abd math! Had a fever again! I broke my record too!! 2 fevers in a year! wow! Hardest papers i've ever done too. End of Year was torturous. OHOHOH! There were a tonne of mosquitos in school! and at home! I got bitten like CRAZYYY. And quarrel with Henry AGAIN. Obsessed over Taylor Swift!! Liked a guy. Celebrated halloween!!!!!!!
November
Tried to get over that guy. Felt miserable cuz i kept quarreling with Dylan. Continued obsessing over Taylor Swift! And remedials omg. We slacked like crazy through it XDD Oh and had a hell lot of CCA! Had a tonne of fun with Shanneen and Tiara at the Singapore Flyer!! Had quite a few... disputes? OHH I HAD MY POKE CRAZE! AND SHANNEEN'S BIRTHDAY! WE SHOPPED LIKE THE WHOLE DAYYYYYY. We had a lot of fun =P Completed Nodame! YAY! I did a lot of thinking during this month. A LOT. AND I GOT TO KNOW THE GAME AND OH NO I JUST LOST IT =.= Oh and my big sister got married!
December
Well, i was OVER THAT GUY! WHOO! Okay, i was still obsessing over Taylor Swift. Did a lot of CIP with Shanneen. Had an awesome class outing and i spent a lot more time with Tiara! I started on homework and well, i was completely booked for the whole of December! It was pretty funnn! I thought about a lot of things too. Started talking to people i've either never spoken to before or haven't been talking to lately. Watched a scary movie Dx anddddd well spent a lot of time with my friends! I also earned some money XP But December was filled with fun. I enjoyed it ALOT. Oh and we're all stressing out about being in sec 4!!
This year has been absolutely AWESOME. And i spent hours writing this post!! So you can imagine how awesome it has been. Had to look in this blog, my statuses, 3e1 facebook group and my wordpress to remember half of it! This year has been absolutely amazing. You have no idea. So i wish that 2011 will be just as good and hopefully even BETTER! I'll be looking forward to it. And should start on my homework soon! XDDD Wish me good luck for my tests!!!
2010 has been the best year so far since my return to Singapore. Hatred towards me from some people have been resolved! That's like really relieving. Let's have a recap shall we?
January
Start of my life in 3e1. I remember that we had math homework on the first day of school!! Bonding between the class commenced. We were still in our cliques where people backchat about one another (though, we still do it now XD just not as often and not about the same people!) But we've learned to understand one another and to confront one another. Oh! And we disliked our teachers too! We talk horribly of them but as time passes, we either got used to them or we accepted them because we'd have to stick to them for 2 years! We started getting used to our timetables and extra periods etc. OMG I MISSED OUT THE MOST AMAZING PART. WE SAW THE GUYS WEAR LONG PANTS. OMGYOUHAVENOIDEAHOWHILARIOUSITWAS. Especially for me XDDD Oh and Common test!
Febuary
Well, Commotions started here! Especially about the class tee! This was the main reason why we're so good with each other now! We took the designing of our class tee quite seriously and the fact that people were upset about another person's design was upsetting me. So instead we voted things out and those who didn't like it at first accepted it and those who agreed just simply agreed! Also, we heard Caleb say useful things for the first time! =O Oh and i don't remember when but i think i had some pms problems around the month too =P So anyway, we ended up with a devil design but it was rejected =( And we really liked it too! And with some of the nerdiest brains in our class, we changed the design to super nerd! And coincidentally, the uncle who was helping us print the T-Shirts needed another copy of the design too! So with one a day to go, we hurried the designs and our class tee turned out AWESOME! A lot of people said it was cute too! We were sooooo pleased! Oh and Chinese New Year was on Valentine's day! =P And we made awesome quotes.
March
The month that i began working hard for the future. I started thinking about the future, what i wanted to do, where i wanted to be. It was pretty fun thinking up the possibilities of where i'd end up in about 5 year's time. And there was the level camp. My first camp EVER! It was... REALLYREALLYGOODATFIRST. Then things happened and i didn't really enjoy the camp fire. But ahh well. I can't seem to be able to let go of it yet cuz the thing was just there and not solved. He hated her, she hated him. Nobody listened to me =.= Things got screwed. Things happened. Didn't like it. Misunderstandings were created. Rumours were created. Nevermind. Oh on the bright side, 3e1 was so determined to be a united class and we've succeeded! OHHH AND CCA CAMP!
April
3RD AWESOME BIRTHDAY OMGOMGOMG. HAD A DURIAN FACIAL AND A CHOCOLATE ONE LOLOLOL. Had the present i wanted!! 3 cakes too!!! OH man it was so AWESOME. Ahahaha and we stressed out about our class test etc. And on how we kept making the same mistakes in them! I remember having a 2 period long lecture from Mrs Lau! It was - amazingly - not demoralizing at all! I think we were all so motivated by her words! We saw that Mrs. Lau really, really believed in us!! I was MC for speech day too! So nerve racking! So many rehearsals! But the crappy thing was that they only gave me 1.5hours CIP and listed me as a helper whereas other's had a tonne more. =( Ahahahaha and i did badly for a hell lot of a math tests.
May
MIDYEAREXAMSOMGOMGOMG. Everybody stressed out! My results were so AWESOME. I topped 2 sciences!! I was soooooo happy with my class rank as well! OHHH AND MY FIRST FEVER OF THE YEAR! Oh boy, i had to have a fever on an important exam too!! I don't remember which paper it was but i remember sorta dropping next to Jolene's table when we were done XDD Quite a few of us had a fever! I think i spreaded it! OH AND TIARA PUKED STRAWBERRY MILK DURING HUMANS PAPER! I remember cuz i had to clean it up for her! Hehehe We stressed out like crazy!!!!!!! We studied real damn hard. I FAILED ENGLISH PAPER 2 TOO!
June
OH THE HORRIBLE REMEDIALS! I didn't listen to any of them! Hehehehehe! And I played lan for the first time! I think i basically wasted my June holidays with Dylan XDD I don't remember any of it!!! OHH I PROCRASTINATED HOMEWORK LIKE CRAZY!
July
Decided to change the blogskin but never did! Burned midnight oil to finish my holiday homework!! Oh and something happened between us and Henry o.O I think it had something to do with Kumi and Dilys too. Can't remember!
August
Well, things went worse with Dylan and homework accumulated like crazy. Singapore's national day! Oh i remember making fun of Rafi and stuff. Blahblah. Can't remember much! i got PIPI! and pupu and hoohoo. Quarrel with Henry again XD
September
BROKE UP WITH DYLAN! Highlight of the month XD Things were confusing and frustrating and a cacophony but with emotions... if that makes sense. I wanted to learn newer words. Often went on skype with Max and he often gave me advice, especially about the future! I started obsessing over Charlieissocoollike and David Choi because of Shanneeeeen. Common test! BEST COMMON TEST EVER. BEST RESULTS EVER <3 Became closer with Yew Peng!! Man, he's always there when i'm upset. Tiara too! I keep bugging them XDD
October
EXAMS ARE COMING! OMGSTRESS! Actually wanted to study earlier but plans were screwed =.= Didn't do as well as i hoped so.. =/ Topped physics abd math! Had a fever again! I broke my record too!! 2 fevers in a year! wow! Hardest papers i've ever done too. End of Year was torturous. OHOHOH! There were a tonne of mosquitos in school! and at home! I got bitten like CRAZYYY. And quarrel with Henry AGAIN. Obsessed over Taylor Swift!! Liked a guy. Celebrated halloween!!!!!!!
November
Tried to get over that guy. Felt miserable cuz i kept quarreling with Dylan. Continued obsessing over Taylor Swift! And remedials omg. We slacked like crazy through it XDD Oh and had a hell lot of CCA! Had a tonne of fun with Shanneen and Tiara at the Singapore Flyer!! Had quite a few... disputes? OHH I HAD MY POKE CRAZE! AND SHANNEEN'S BIRTHDAY! WE SHOPPED LIKE THE WHOLE DAYYYYYY. We had a lot of fun =P Completed Nodame! YAY! I did a lot of thinking during this month. A LOT. AND I GOT TO KNOW THE GAME AND OH NO I JUST LOST IT =.= Oh and my big sister got married!
December
Well, i was OVER THAT GUY! WHOO! Okay, i was still obsessing over Taylor Swift. Did a lot of CIP with Shanneen. Had an awesome class outing and i spent a lot more time with Tiara! I started on homework and well, i was completely booked for the whole of December! It was pretty funnn! I thought about a lot of things too. Started talking to people i've either never spoken to before or haven't been talking to lately. Watched a scary movie Dx anddddd well spent a lot of time with my friends! I also earned some money XP But December was filled with fun. I enjoyed it ALOT. Oh and we're all stressing out about being in sec 4!!
This year has been absolutely AWESOME. And i spent hours writing this post!! So you can imagine how awesome it has been. Had to look in this blog, my statuses, 3e1 facebook group and my wordpress to remember half of it! This year has been absolutely amazing. You have no idea. So i wish that 2011 will be just as good and hopefully even BETTER! I'll be looking forward to it. And should start on my homework soon! XDDD Wish me good luck for my tests!!!
11:52 PM

