<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8088647?origin\x3dhttp://illogicalspaghetti.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 09, 2011

♥ BLEAH~!

And so i turned on my computer for the 3rd time. This time i turned it on because i feel AWESOME! I woke up in the morning with a bad feeling throughout my entire body. As if I slept in a cloud of rain, all wet and soggy and fluffless. I felt down and blue and spent an hour or so feeling sorry for myself! Then i decided to do some other stuff. Then my big sister messaged me and asked if i was sad again. Then i ranted to her. And then she sent Rick to take me out for lunch but she couldn't come because she had work. So Rick took me out to eat MOS burger hahahah! It was yummy and we talked about a lot of things. Especially about Alessandra or Alesandra I think the latter. But yeah! I'm looking forward to having her at home!! It'll be so exciting. Maybe a little tiring too =( Because she'd probably be crying through the night when i'm studying for exams. But i'm sure we'll manage somehow. I'm soooo excited. XP

♥Confusion = Grumpy!♥

4:55 PM


Please do the nuffnang survey, it's free and easy! And have a click on the ads =)

♥ theGrumpyToasts



      Photobucket
      Dewi, Tanzila, Elizabeth, Rachel, Zara, Latifah.
      Ages range from 14-16
      Various races and religions.
      Blahblahblahblahblah =)
      Other info is private and confidential =)



♥ Twit&Tag





♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing



♥ Nuffnang