Wednesday, August 26, 2009
♥ hey
soz i been gone for a week at some place called Caister on sea. It was ....iffy. The beach was nice...but had sharp stones in it. The weather was warm....but really windy. I did a lot though. Here's a list:
-beach volleyball (won 3 games to 1)
-fencing (won 3 matches, lost 2) (This was fun. The way to challenge someone to a match is to slap them in the face with the glove, and you accept the challenge by slapping the challenger in the face with your glove)
-archery (I can't aim)
-hamster ball (an airtight ball with you inside and you run around on the top of the swimming pool.) (I kept falling over)
-rode in a horse and carriage (gorgous horse)
-went on ferris wheel (had a naff picture taken of me at the start)
-went on a scary theme park ride called wipeout (It took you high, then goes at fast speed round a loop, and a side ways loop thing...then it goes backwards! It was fun! I was the only one who was brave enough to go on it) (Paul chickened out)
-bowling (won both games)
And i bought a few books. I got Jeremy Clarksons 'The World According To Clarkson, Volume 3; For Crying Out Loud!'. I really like it! Funny! And I also got Richard Hammonds 'On the Edge; My Story'. It was very interesting reading his autobiography. I'd never realised how bad the accident was. I didn't know he got brain damage! It was quite sad.
(Plus for anyone who doesn't know Jeremy Clarkson or Richard Hammond, they are two blokes from the cars show Top Gear. My favourite TV show, i'll have you know)
I finished my horse care course too! So i got my certificate today. and they will give me my folder after i go to school. Then they can give me a qualification. Yay! I've been thinking and I've been considering a new job for the list:
-Writer (ficton)
-Primary teacher (Only if i have to. I don't really want it to be honest)
-Columnist (like what Richard does for the Daily Mirror and Jeremy for the Sunday Times)
Kay, I'm gonna go now
Bye xx
-beach volleyball (won 3 games to 1)
-fencing (won 3 matches, lost 2) (This was fun. The way to challenge someone to a match is to slap them in the face with the glove, and you accept the challenge by slapping the challenger in the face with your glove)
-archery (I can't aim)
-hamster ball (an airtight ball with you inside and you run around on the top of the swimming pool.) (I kept falling over)
-rode in a horse and carriage (gorgous horse)
-went on ferris wheel (had a naff picture taken of me at the start)
-went on a scary theme park ride called wipeout (It took you high, then goes at fast speed round a loop, and a side ways loop thing...then it goes backwards! It was fun! I was the only one who was brave enough to go on it) (Paul chickened out)
-bowling (won both games)
And i bought a few books. I got Jeremy Clarksons 'The World According To Clarkson, Volume 3; For Crying Out Loud!'. I really like it! Funny! And I also got Richard Hammonds 'On the Edge; My Story'. It was very interesting reading his autobiography. I'd never realised how bad the accident was. I didn't know he got brain damage! It was quite sad.
(Plus for anyone who doesn't know Jeremy Clarkson or Richard Hammond, they are two blokes from the cars show Top Gear. My favourite TV show, i'll have you know)
I finished my horse care course too! So i got my certificate today. and they will give me my folder after i go to school. Then they can give me a qualification. Yay! I've been thinking and I've been considering a new job for the list:
-Writer (ficton)
-Primary teacher (Only if i have to. I don't really want it to be honest)
-Columnist (like what Richard does for the Daily Mirror and Jeremy for the Sunday Times)
Kay, I'm gonna go now
Bye xx
Labels: Rachel
3:22 AM

