Monday, December 08, 2008
♥ hey
hi guys
I am really bored. it's about half past eleven and i can't get to sleep!!! I've got too much energy!
Oh, damn, i don't want to do P.E tomoz!!!!
This has really been the worst weekend of my life!! Mum dragged me down town on Saturday to get more prezzies for people!!! And today we had to go to milten keynes for more shopping! I hate shopping! For a girl i'm just not into shopping for stuff! I can't stand it!!
Tomoz i gotta have my other two teeth taken out and i am nervous. My riding instructer said there's stuff called magic cream that you can ask for, and then you don't feel the injections. I was told last week that the injections are only like a small prick and that it doesn't hurt that much. That was a lie! I was crying by the end of my FOUR injections and i have to have it done again! It had so better be worth it in the long run and i better be really pretty or i'm gunna get really3 annoyed!
Okay, i think i am going insane! I won't talk about how i'm feeling recently cos i don't want to make this blog sad so i'll save it for my diary paper, even though it doesn't do anything. But i'm getting counselling again so maybe that will help. I'm just got so much going on and it's like i'm going through it all alone.
See ya
Rach x
I am really bored. it's about half past eleven and i can't get to sleep!!! I've got too much energy!
Oh, damn, i don't want to do P.E tomoz!!!!
This has really been the worst weekend of my life!! Mum dragged me down town on Saturday to get more prezzies for people!!! And today we had to go to milten keynes for more shopping! I hate shopping! For a girl i'm just not into shopping for stuff! I can't stand it!!
Tomoz i gotta have my other two teeth taken out and i am nervous. My riding instructer said there's stuff called magic cream that you can ask for, and then you don't feel the injections. I was told last week that the injections are only like a small prick and that it doesn't hurt that much. That was a lie! I was crying by the end of my FOUR injections and i have to have it done again! It had so better be worth it in the long run and i better be really pretty or i'm gunna get really3 annoyed!
Okay, i think i am going insane! I won't talk about how i'm feeling recently cos i don't want to make this blog sad so i'll save it for my diary paper, even though it doesn't do anything. But i'm getting counselling again so maybe that will help. I'm just got so much going on and it's like i'm going through it all alone.
See ya
Rach x
Labels: Rachel
7:24 AM

