<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8088647?origin\x3dhttp://illogicalspaghetti.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 10, 2008

♥ hey

hi

Things to do before i die....
I tried doing this once but Holly told me that i was being depressing by making a list of things to do before i die! It's not derpressing! It gives you something to aim for.
1)To get married (it's one of them little girl's fantasy's that has lived on in me)
2)Travel the world
3)Become a proper ballroom dancer
4)Start seeing my dad at the weekends again
5)write my own manga

That's pretty much it. i don't have very high expectations...
I'm tired, I've only slept about 4 or 3 hours every night for the last week. Today i went down town to see the parade and i saw Adam D, Adam S, Louisa and Graham. I was looking out for Daniel but i didn't see him tho. Adam S tells me Daniel was in the middle of the air cadets. O well. I did see this REALLY cute boy in the middle of the back line of the boy scouts! He looked about roughly our age and OMG he was georgeous!!!The best looking guy I've actually seen in the real world.
Me and lozzy we discussing in science how almost every boy in the anime world was cute but in the real world there no such luck. Speaking of science class:
Congratulations Amy for making your great escape, you gave me a proper laugh.

O well that it
see ya,

Labels:

♥Confusion = Grumpy!♥

4:59 AM


Please do the nuffnang survey, it's free and easy! And have a click on the ads =)

♥ theGrumpyToasts



      Photobucket
      Dewi, Tanzila, Elizabeth, Rachel, Zara, Latifah.
      Ages range from 14-16
      Various races and religions.
      Blahblahblahblahblah =)
      Other info is private and confidential =)



♥ Twit&Tag





♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing



♥ Nuffnang