Sunday, September 07, 2008
♥ hello
Dewi, if you don't come back then i wish you the very best. I will always keep this hope alive tho, however selfish and stupid it may be. But you told me to always stay possitive and there would not be a worse situation for me to ignore that lesson. wow, I'm deep^^! BTW i love the ^^ thing! I use it after every sentance on msn!^^! And who taught it to me...YOU! (I think i am a little hyper).
Today i played out wiv Graham, Tom, Matt and Bhavnit. Gray went home. We go Toms house. I practically run most of the way to his house (his house is on a big hill!). Then i have to go and Tom walks me down the hill (which i had to run down again to keep up wiv Tom) then i went home. What an exhausting day! Fun tho^^
Ok well, Dewi if you decide to stay where u are then u will have to start emailing me! I will so miss you! See ya, I'll blog again soon!
Bye
Today i played out wiv Graham, Tom, Matt and Bhavnit. Gray went home. We go Toms house. I practically run most of the way to his house (his house is on a big hill!). Then i have to go and Tom walks me down the hill (which i had to run down again to keep up wiv Tom) then i went home. What an exhausting day! Fun tho^^
Ok well, Dewi if you decide to stay where u are then u will have to start emailing me! I will so miss you! See ya, I'll blog again soon!
Bye
Labels: Rachel
1:55 AM

