Wednesday, September 03, 2008
♥ hello
Hey
I have been soooo bored. The first week i went to Bornmouth (i can't spell) for a week with my grand parents, aunt and cousin. Boring!
For the next few weeks or so i was at my grand parents houses.
The next three days i went on a manga course in Bedford at Bedford College. Fun!!!
Went on holiday with mum, my little brother, Mum's best m8 and her 2 girls to Clacton.
Then i went back to my Grandparents house again. Joy.
That is all i have done all holiday and i want to go back to school. What has every one else been doing? I wanna know!!!
And, Dewi has to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I'm over my Dad. If he don't wanna see me then as far as i'm concerned thats his loss. I still reply to his texts and stuff but i dont burn with anger or start crying anymore. I was set free from him for a week when he went to Portugal.
i have gotten into this habit of wearing skirts. Weird huh?
Also before i forget, I had a sleepover at Holly's house. It was fun! We went in her jacuzzi! Fun!!!
Thats practically it, so.... bye bye
Bibi
I have been soooo bored. The first week i went to Bornmouth (i can't spell) for a week with my grand parents, aunt and cousin. Boring!
For the next few weeks or so i was at my grand parents houses.
The next three days i went on a manga course in Bedford at Bedford College. Fun!!!
Went on holiday with mum, my little brother, Mum's best m8 and her 2 girls to Clacton.
Then i went back to my Grandparents house again. Joy.
That is all i have done all holiday and i want to go back to school. What has every one else been doing? I wanna know!!!
And, Dewi has to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I'm over my Dad. If he don't wanna see me then as far as i'm concerned thats his loss. I still reply to his texts and stuff but i dont burn with anger or start crying anymore. I was set free from him for a week when he went to Portugal.
i have gotten into this habit of wearing skirts. Weird huh?
Also before i forget, I had a sleepover at Holly's house. It was fun! We went in her jacuzzi! Fun!!!
Thats practically it, so.... bye bye
Bibi
Labels: Rachel
1:12 AM

