Thursday, July 24, 2008
♥ hello
hello
you are very right! People should blog more!
I asked Zara to blog but she said she didn't feel like it!!!!
Well then
...
Dewi, Holly passes this message:
dewi i really really miss you wish you wud come bk soon
love Holly xx
When are you coming back?!
School is so boring at the minute, we watch films in every lesson. I mean, i like a film every now and then but like five a day, a few too many.
My brother is a discrace!! He and his mate (called connor, who i hate beause he is a gay twat) found a game and one of the characters was Inuyasha!! Yay!! My brov said some bad things tho, like,:
"Inuyasha is gay, he looks like an old man and he is a useless character"
I tell you i pelted him for that! and his mate! I sent his mate back to his house, and my brother was screaming for mercy! I gave him none.
I have to go and make brownies with my mum, now.
Bye bye
you are very right! People should blog more!
I asked Zara to blog but she said she didn't feel like it!!!!
Well then
...
Dewi, Holly passes this message:
dewi i really really miss you wish you wud come bk soon
love Holly xx
When are you coming back?!
School is so boring at the minute, we watch films in every lesson. I mean, i like a film every now and then but like five a day, a few too many.
My brother is a discrace!! He and his mate (called connor, who i hate beause he is a gay twat) found a game and one of the characters was Inuyasha!! Yay!! My brov said some bad things tho, like,:
"Inuyasha is gay, he looks like an old man and he is a useless character"
I tell you i pelted him for that! and his mate! I sent his mate back to his house, and my brother was screaming for mercy! I gave him none.
I have to go and make brownies with my mum, now.
Bye bye
Labels: Rachel
2:07 AM

