<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8088647?origin\x3dhttp://illogicalspaghetti.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

♥ Hey guys

Hello guys,

I don't know how long long is for someone not to blog on this site, but...

Right.... oh.... errr.... i got 43/50 for my English writing exam.... this may be a problem, i can't think of what to say.

By the way, Dewi, Daniel says hi and that he misses you

I have just had two cups of tea....

I only really blog like this so every other time blog because i have something to talk about, i don't have to type:

'sorry for not bloggign for ages'

That line will get boring for me so i am going to avoid it at all costs, even if it means typing all this rubbish for you lot to read. Actually you might just skip half of this 'cos it is so boring, i don't know, i can't predict your actions. That seems to be my new goal in life now, to be unpredictable. strange huh?

Hailey, in my school, told me to watch Lucky Star and i reckon it is pretty cool actually. I really like a show about cheerleaders, and i sent a link for the second episode to Matthew for some reason while he was on msn. Why did i do that? I don't know, but like i said i want to be unpredictable and no one would of thought i'd do that. So HA. I am achieving my goal already!

bye bye

Bibi

Labels:

♥Confusion = Grumpy!♥

3:09 AM


Please do the nuffnang survey, it's free and easy! And have a click on the ads =)

♥ theGrumpyToasts



      Photobucket
      Dewi, Tanzila, Elizabeth, Rachel, Zara, Latifah.
      Ages range from 14-16
      Various races and religions.
      Blahblahblahblahblah =)
      Other info is private and confidential =)



♥ Twit&Tag





♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing



♥ Nuffnang