Thursday, June 12, 2008
♥ hello
Hi!!!!!!
I know i haven't blogged for......... ages (ages doesn't even cover it but.... its getting half the message across). I AM SORRY!!!!!!! I feel awful about it, i really do and i'm sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude i am so sorry so i will type as much as i can (even though i bet no body will want to read and of the rubbish i write) to try and make up for it though i will feel the shame for ever!!!
I bet you lot have writen loads of blogs that i can't even read because i can't get firefox! i was really annoyed at that! still am but i need to chill out according to my mum.
School has been hard. We've been having exams but they the one we did was incredibly easy! i thought they were having a joke, seriously! I've also been hagging out with Elizabeth loads! We share biscuits!! I've been trying to shoot people in the head lately, too. People in my class (especially boys......actually only the boys) have been telling teachers that Dewi has left. I really hate them people! I've been doing amazingly well in English lately, too. And today i solved the mystery of the apostrophy!!!!! They are used to show possesion!!! Ha!!!
I had a really good weekend! I went down twon and bought a calculator. But i went to Waterstones too and i bought the best manga books eva........Inuyasha!!!! I was so happy about that, dude! I mean really it was so cool!! i was almost crying with happiness! i ent to see a film at the cinema called Superhero Movie. It had Drake Bell in it!! But it was kinda dirty for a 12A. we regretted bringing my brother along! I rented two CD's out of the libary.... Hairspray and My Chemical Romance. Apparently I am an emo because i like them (this is what my brother told me, so i painted my nails black to see how he would react)
I think i have become darker since Dewi left but maybe i'm just getting more independent now i have to make more of my own choices. i am quite lost without Dewi's advice dude! i didn't realise how much i depended on her! I have also gotten into liking V6 lately, too. They're the band that sung Change the World in Inuyasha. I luv the song Honey Beat!!!
My mum says 'Hi' to all the melodivas.
I don't know what else t say really
Bibi xxxx
P.S. Visit my bebo http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
I know i haven't blogged for......... ages (ages doesn't even cover it but.... its getting half the message across). I AM SORRY!!!!!!! I feel awful about it, i really do and i'm sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude i am so sorry so i will type as much as i can (even though i bet no body will want to read and of the rubbish i write) to try and make up for it though i will feel the shame for ever!!!
I bet you lot have writen loads of blogs that i can't even read because i can't get firefox! i was really annoyed at that! still am but i need to chill out according to my mum.
School has been hard. We've been having exams but they the one we did was incredibly easy! i thought they were having a joke, seriously! I've also been hagging out with Elizabeth loads! We share biscuits!! I've been trying to shoot people in the head lately, too. People in my class (especially boys......actually only the boys) have been telling teachers that Dewi has left. I really hate them people! I've been doing amazingly well in English lately, too. And today i solved the mystery of the apostrophy!!!!! They are used to show possesion!!! Ha!!!
I had a really good weekend! I went down twon and bought a calculator. But i went to Waterstones too and i bought the best manga books eva........Inuyasha!!!! I was so happy about that, dude! I mean really it was so cool!! i was almost crying with happiness! i ent to see a film at the cinema called Superhero Movie. It had Drake Bell in it!! But it was kinda dirty for a 12A. we regretted bringing my brother along! I rented two CD's out of the libary.... Hairspray and My Chemical Romance. Apparently I am an emo because i like them (this is what my brother told me, so i painted my nails black to see how he would react)
I think i have become darker since Dewi left but maybe i'm just getting more independent now i have to make more of my own choices. i am quite lost without Dewi's advice dude! i didn't realise how much i depended on her! I have also gotten into liking V6 lately, too. They're the band that sung Change the World in Inuyasha. I luv the song Honey Beat!!!
My mum says 'Hi' to all the melodivas.
I don't know what else t say really
Bibi xxxx
P.S. Visit my bebo http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
Labels: Rachel
2:30 AM

