Tuesday, April 08, 2008
♥ Hey
Hey y'all! Princess Bling in the hizzouse!
Eurrggh, I got stupid school tomorrow. Why do we have to end this 2 week holiday? Couldn't it be elongated to a month? Or even a year? Honestly, authority has no sense these days.
I know that all teenagers (or most) complain that they don't want to go to school, but I REALLY don't want to go to school for very personal reasons that I'm not about to blurt out on the internet. If you really want to know, then contact me at latifah_123@hotmail.co.uk lol
Eurrggh, I got stupid school tomorrow. Why do we have to end this 2 week holiday? Couldn't it be elongated to a month? Or even a year? Honestly, authority has no sense these days.
I know that all teenagers (or most) complain that they don't want to go to school, but I REALLY don't want to go to school for very personal reasons that I'm not about to blurt out on the internet. If you really want to know, then contact me at latifah_123@hotmail.co.uk lol
To make it worse, the guy who I reeaallly like on the internet has stood me up...For the 11th time! Waaaahh!! OMG! He's soo cute, and Italian hehe. He's so romantic and sweet and charming and caring...The only damn problem he has is HE DOESNT SHOW UP! Grrr...
But I suppose that's the least of my concerns, school is the mucho grand problem for me at the moment.
No, I'm not a dummy, and I don't get bad grades; that's not the problem. It's something else really realy embarrassing so uh...Yeah.
On a more positive note...
Dewi's party was the BoMb! Wow it was so cool. Damn, I wish that my party was like that. Well, to be honest I didn't have a party. On my birthday, I got my first detention ever, I failed my test, and I got into a lot of trouble, Whoopee. Also, I didn't have a party, at all. Well, if you call my dad dancing like a complete idiot to Bob Marley a party then so be it lol.
Well y'all I'd love to stay and tell everyone about my weird encounters but I gotta bounce before my mum finds me on the laptop at 1.30am lol.
Seeyaz!
Latifah XXX
A.K.A Princess Bling

Labels: Latifah
8:12 AM

