<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8088647?origin\x3dhttp://illogicalspaghetti.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

23
about time you blogged
Adam + Yasmin = perfect combination = a lot of drama(positve + positive = nagative)
I sort of get it wen you say we wil fail. cos we have ms Ali Abbas ( is it coz she don explain properly???)
well......
we have to start our course work case study in science to day.
I'm doin mine on obesity.
a lot of hard work.

oh. we had to choose our options as well.
I'm doing food and music or food and sociology.
haven't decided yet.

good luck with your new life and new friends (about those boys, don't do something I wouldn't - that is very limited) but remember to have fun and not hold any grudge. life's toooooooooo short.

Bubi.
xxxxx

Labels:

♥Confusion = Grumpy!♥

1:03 AM


Please do the nuffnang survey, it's free and easy! And have a click on the ads =)

♥ theGrumpyToasts



      Photobucket
      Dewi, Tanzila, Elizabeth, Rachel, Zara, Latifah.
      Ages range from 14-16
      Various races and religions.
      Blahblahblahblahblah =)
      Other info is private and confidential =)



♥ Twit&Tag





♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing



♥ Nuffnang