Wednesday, January 14, 2009
19
hello people of the world and melo land melow land? melon land?
ok don't worry just being weird.
I have not blogged since like last year! which is like one month and 6 days to b more accurate
i've benn very busy doing nothin.
my christmas and new year wasn't that bad but was ok
sorry didn't get u a present dewi. I tottaly 4got about you*
hope you al had a great christmas than I did.
well..................
dont know wat 2 say now.
oh
are we still doing the secret thing anymore??/??//??/?
and..
we did the bleep test in P.E on monday (we have to run between two line within a certainj time limit. it starts of slow then it gets faster so you have to run faster to get to the other line bofore the bleep sounds)
I got level 7
so did Rachel.
(i got higher than rachel)
well bye bye then.
this is Lizzie
over and out.!
(*.*)
* just kiddin
hello people of the world and melo land melow land? melon land?
ok don't worry just being weird.
I have not blogged since like last year! which is like one month and 6 days to b more accurate
i've benn very busy doing nothin.
my christmas and new year wasn't that bad but was ok
sorry didn't get u a present dewi. I tottaly 4got about you*
hope you al had a great christmas than I did.
well..................
dont know wat 2 say now.
oh
are we still doing the secret thing anymore??/??//??/?
and..
we did the bleep test in P.E on monday (we have to run between two line within a certainj time limit. it starts of slow then it gets faster so you have to run faster to get to the other line bofore the bleep sounds)
I got level 7
so did Rachel.
(i got higher than rachel)
well bye bye then.
this is Lizzie
over and out.!
(*.*)
* just kiddin
Labels: Elizabeth
2:32 AM

